Thursday, March 20, 2008

I am the stupid.

Mervyn mervyn mervyn, you could've been more tact-fucking-ful you know!
ARG! Something had gotten over me and I don't know what is that something.
So much for getting carried away and going on and on. And arg! I guess I was too blunt and straight.

This will have to go, I can't be like this, I really cannot be like this. I should stop being such a long-winded fuckhead and like omg.. I'm sorry! It's not like I'm in a very right position to preach to you what is right and what is wrong anyway.. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU MERVYN?!

I know I've let you down my friend and I really didn't mean to upset or even hurt you. I really really and sincerely want to apologize.
I hope you'll accept my apologies.
Arg! omg! I am such a fucking idiot!

Sigh.

I don't want to lose you.

No comments: