Friday, February 29, 2008

Avoid at ALL cost!

I think for the past erm... 1year plus, it was rather apparent that I have a strong ability to, like a magnet, attract messed up and complicated people into my life? Like I'm one of those Heroes people with abilities? Ok no I exaggerated on that, I guess it just so happen that you know, people whom I've come across and have met (somehow) all have emotional baggages with them? It's funny yet depressing. Well I was talking to one of my friend that now I've become like some sort of listener because all this while, I have listened to God knows how many of the ladies telling me about trouble with the exes? All of them are like pretty much the same, I'm sure I could just type one set and then the format would all be the same? Hur. And the funny thing was, for a few of them I remember telling myself that this girl could be it but I somehow helped more and as a result forgot about the initial and supposed dating plans that I have thought of lol. Not that it was bad, not that I'm complaining because I strongly feel that what I've gained now is definitely more worthwhile. Oh ya disclaimer, I'm not saying it's a mutual feeling with the ladies, that I wouldn't know but I guess obviously not. It was all on my part but that was how I felt, at the very least. Michelle said that I shouldn't make messed up people as potential targets, ya duh I know that but how was I to know from the start. Girls, put post it on your head please, so that us boys would know, thank you very much. Anyhow, all of these made me remember something. Something I've heard from a certain someone say around 2 years ago? Jen used to tell me to stay away from messed up people. Of course I did not listen to her.

So now here I am, being very free, was able to come out with this chunk of I would say nothingness because at the end of the day, I don't think it changes anything in my life so as my supervisor in the police force would always say, Life goes on..... Truly boss, truly.

And sidetrack, I wanna have hair like Jim Sturgess in Across the Universe, woot! Sibei inspired... Soonest..



"Hey Jude don't let me down
You have found her now go and get her
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love across the universe..
watched it 4 times last year siaaa!
ps: jim in drool worthy you sure you can pull the hair off?! lol
pps: you attract trouble ah?

-erlina